Official carrier discounts – AEGEAN
We are proud to announce that AEGEAN is the ICASSP 2023 official carrier and a sponsor of our conference.
The airline that knows Greece best, offers a network of 161 destinations (30 domestic and 131 international) to 46 countries, operated with a fleet of 76 Aircraft among which the brand-new AIRBUS A320 and A321 neo. AEGEAN has been honored, for the 11th consecutive year in the past 12 years, with the 2022 Skytrax World Airline award, as the Best Regional Airline in Europe. The company is a Star Alliance Member, belonging in a network of 40 more airlines around the globe.
Discounted tickets – how to book instructions
To support us, Aegean offers a 15% discount to all ICASSP 2023 attendees on all Aegean’s or Olympic Air’s international and domestic flights to/from Rhodes on Economy Comfort Flex Category tickets.
For the issuance of discounted tickets, all conference participants are kindly requested to visit AEGEAN’s official website https://en.aegeanair.com/ and proceed by inserting the respective promotional code ICASSP2023 at the “Promotional Code” field (1 adult passenger per reservation) at the “Promotional Code” field, as indicated in the print screen bellow. note that the discount is implemented on Economy Comfort Flex Fare category only, for all bookings which will be made within travel period 01 June 2023 – 13 June 2023.
Booking process of discounted tickets:
- Discounted tickets may be purchased for the travel period between 01 June 2023 – 13 June 2023
- Make sure to use only Aegean’s official website https://en.aegeanair.com/ and the promotional code ICASSP2023 at the “Promotional Code” field (as shown on the screen above)
- Book only 1 adult passenger per reservation
- You must use EUR currency in the search for your flight dates page, for the promo code to be accepted in the promo field
- The discount will be given only if you book the Economy Comfort Flex category ticket
- The discount will appear in your screen at the final payment step
Change of tickets on dates and departure hours, according to fare rules and flight availability may be processed via www.aegeanair.com, however changes regarding routes or class of travel are not permitted.
The airport taxes and fees are not included in the offer and will be charged upon ticket issuance
Should participants require any further clarification or information about Aegean’s flight schedule, they may visit the company’s official website at www.aegeanair.com or they may contact Servicing Office department, at tel. +30 2106261709 (Monday – Friday local Athens time zone (UTC +2) – 09:00-12:00 & 14:00-16:00, e-mail: Servicingoffice@aegeanair.com)